Protecting Buyer’s confidentiality and Processing Personal Data
1) The Supplier protects the privacy of its clients and ensures that the processed data complies with the provisions of the Italian privacy law in Legislative Decree n. 196, dated June 30th 2003, “Personal Data Protection Code”.
2) All sensitive data acquired directly and/or through third parties by the Supplier, the data controller, will be processed for commercial, direct sales, marketing, sales information, promotional information, and statistics, processed electronically or in paper form.
3) Users who access the White Castle website, www.whitecastle.it, must provide their personal data, such as surname, name, and e-mail address, in order to register, enter the website’s restricted area, and allow La Nordica to provide its sales assistance activities, such as verifying/overcoming any difficulties, including technical ones the user might have.
4) With the user’s consent, the data referred to in point 13.3 will also allow La Nordica to send the user its newsletter.
5) General personal data (name, surname, and complete postal address) is necessary when placing an order so that La Nordica can fulfil its contractual obligations with regard to post-sales assistance and client satisfaction, as well as fulfil any legal obligations.
Other personal data requested are optional (telephone number, mobile phone number, date of birth, etc.) but if provided, they will allow La Nordica to contact its users with information regarding their order and, with their consent, allow to send offers and sales information on White Castle products, as well as news and promotions, by email, SMS / MMS, landline, and/or mobile.
6) While processing, employees or other collaborators may come upon data that is necessary or connected to sending advertising material and to completing orders, as may third party suppliers who are strictly related to executing the contractual relationship, for example: couriers delivering the ordered items, companies that furnish payment services, banks.
7) The interested party has the right to immediately request:
– confirmation of the existence of personal data and the communication of said data and their origin in an intelligible form, as well as the purposes and methods used for processing, and the logic on which the processing is based;
– deletion of data, making it anonymous, or blocking data processed in violation of the law;
– update, modification or, where required, addition of data;
– information on the results of the personal data that has been processed, through free access to the register referred to in Section 37 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
– that personal data not be processed for sending advertising and direct sales material, as well as communicating personal data to La Nordica’s partner companies.
8) Consent given for processing personal data, issued by the interested party and specified in this statement, may be modified or corrected.
9) The rights referred to in point 9 may be exercised by the interested party at any time by writing to the Data Controller for La Nordica sas – Inderbitzin U. & C. – Arcisate (VA), Via Fornaci 7.